Argentum (CURRENCY:ARG) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on November 22nd. Over the last seven days, Argentum has traded down 32.8% against the dollar. One Argentum coin can now be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Argentum has a total market cap of $2,062.00 and $1.00 worth of Argentum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded up 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0729 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded 14.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded down 80.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 11th, 2011. Argentum’s total supply is 12,441,604 coins. The Reddit community for Argentum is /r/argentumproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Argentum is www.argentum.io. The official message board for Argentum is cryptocointalk.com/topic/50052-argentum-arg. Argentum’s official Twitter account is @Argentum_ARG.
Argentum Coin Trading
Argentum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Argentum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Argentum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Argentum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Argentum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Argentum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.