QuickX Protocol (CURRENCY:QCX) traded down 11.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on September 25th. One QuickX Protocol token can now be bought for $0.0160 or 0.00000149 BTC on major exchanges including Hotbit and BitMax. During the last seven days, QuickX Protocol has traded 11% lower against the US dollar. QuickX Protocol has a market cap of $7.95 million and $205,033.00 worth of QuickX Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001442 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00043349 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00004880 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00006315 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $502.02 or 0.04681423 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009353 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.31 or 0.00058885 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002178 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.62 or 0.00033778 BTC.
QuickX Protocol Token Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for QuickX Protocol is /r/QuickX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for QuickX Protocol is www.quickx.io.
Buying and Selling QuickX Protocol
QuickX Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and BitMax. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuickX Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade QuickX Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase QuickX Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QuickX Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuickX Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.