Compound (CURRENCY:COMP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on September 25th. One Compound token can now be bought for $137.87 or 0.01286204 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Compound has a total market cap of $353.12 million and $70.14 million worth of Compound was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Compound has traded down 10% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Purex (PUREX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- EUNO (EUNO) traded down 27.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000235 BTC.
- Axe (AXE) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001182 BTC.
- ImageCoin (IMG) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0595 or 0.00000555 BTC.
- FYDcoin (FYD) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- 1X2 COIN (1X2) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000121 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 30th, 2017. Compound’s total supply is 10,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,561,279 tokens. The official message board for Compound is medium.com/compound-finance. The official website for Compound is compound.finance/governance/comp. Compound’s official Twitter account is @CompoundCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Compound
Compound can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Compound directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Compound should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Compound using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Compound Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Compound and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.