Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on September 16th. During the last week, Tether has traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Tether token can now be bought for about $1.00 or 0.00009131 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kryptono, HitBTC, TDAX and TOPBTC. Tether has a total market cap of $15.07 billion and $50.30 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002308 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.11 or 0.00046555 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.29 or 0.00257966 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.72 or 0.00097725 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $164.09 or 0.01496209 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00000733 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $21.21 or 0.00193410 BTC.
- yearn.finance (YFI) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $35,004.47 or 3.19173113 BTC.
Tether Token Profile
Buying and Selling Tether
Tether can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, DragonEX, B2BX, ChaoEX, Iquant, Coinut, BigONE, TDAX, HitBTC, Kraken, ABCC, OKEx, MBAex, DigiFinex, Binance, LBank, OOOBTC, ZB.COM, Sistemkoin, C2CX, Gate.io, Huobi, CoinBene, FCoin, BitMart, BitForex, IDCM, Upbit, UEX, Bibox, Instant Bitex, Trade By Trade, CoinEx, BTC-Alpha, Bittrex, Cobinhood, IDAX, Kryptono, Poloniex, Exmo, QBTC, EXX, Kucoin, CoinTiger, TOPBTC, Bitfinex, Liqui and BtcTurk. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tether should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Tether using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.