Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. One Stellar coin can currently be bought for $0.0800 or 0.00000730 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including RippleFox, Exmo, Upbit and Koinex. During the last seven days, Stellar has traded up 0.6% against the dollar. Stellar has a total market cap of $1.66 billion and approximately $181.31 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009146 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002280 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.08 or 0.00046383 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $28.08 or 0.00256240 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10.67 or 0.00097331 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $163.48 or 0.01491631 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000242 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.88 or 0.00190491 BTC.
- yearn.finance (YFI) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $34,775.86 or 3.17294134 BTC.
Stellar Coin Trading
Stellar can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellarport, Huobi, Stronghold, Bittrex, Cryptomate, OKEx, Sistemkoin, BCEX, Indodax, Kucoin, Koinex, ABCC, Kuna, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Liquid, Poloniex, CryptoMarket, Exmo, Vebitcoin, Bitfinex, ZB.COM, Koineks, OTCBTC, RippleFox, CoinEgg, Ovis, BitMart, CEX.IO, Exrates, Upbit, Kraken, GOPAX, Bitbns, C2CX, Gate.io, Binance, Kryptono and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stellar should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stellar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.