Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on September 16th. Over the last seven days, Ethereum Classic has traded 0.7% higher against the dollar. One Ethereum Classic coin can now be purchased for $5.17 or 0.00047144 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including C2CX, Bit-Z, Bitsane and LiteBit.eu. Ethereum Classic has a market capitalization of $601.38 million and $651.46 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $368.80 or 0.03362751 BTC.
- Super Zero Protocol (SERO) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000944 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 36.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 43.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC.
About Ethereum Classic
Ethereum Classic Coin Trading
Ethereum Classic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin, BTC Trade UA, CoinEgg, LiteBit.eu, Coinone, Koineks, BtcTrade.im, Bibox, BCEX, Exrates, HitBTC, Huobi, YoBit, Gatehub, Crex24, Ovis, Coinnest, Bithumb, OKEx, Poloniex, Stocks.Exchange, BTC Markets, C2CX, BTC-Alpha, Cryptomate, RightBTC, Coinroom, QBTC, LBank, Kraken, Kucoin, CoinExchange, ChaoEX, ZB.COM, CoinEx, Bitfinex, Korbit, Bitsane, C-CEX, Binance, Coinut, BigONE, HBUS, OKCoin International, CPDAX, BitForex, CoinTiger, Cryptopia, Liquid, Bit-Z, ABCC, Coinsuper, EXX, Upbit, Coinhub, Bitbns, Indodax, Bittrex, Coinbase Pro, Gate.io, CoinBene, Instant Bitex and Exmo. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Classic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethereum Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.