Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded 0% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Gold has traded down 2.2% against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin Gold has a market capitalization of $146.46 million and approximately $4.19 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Gold coin can currently be bought for approximately $8.36 or 0.00076251 BTC on exchanges including Coinnest, Bithumb, Altcoin Trader and DSX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $58.71 or 0.00535298 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.18 or 0.00056383 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001454 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0939 or 0.00000856 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0603 or 0.00000550 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0869 or 0.00000793 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Bitcoin Gold Coin Profile
Bitcoin Gold Coin Trading
Bitcoin Gold can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitlish, Negocie Coins, BitFlip, Altcoin Trader, Crex24, HitBTC, Exmo, Ovis, BitMarket, Korbit, Bitfinex, OKEx, Instant Bitex, Bitinka, Sistemkoin, Koineks, TDAX, C2CX, BitBay, Indodax, Binance, Bleutrade, YoBit, Bithumb, Coinnest, Huobi, Coinone, Vebitcoin, Braziliex, SouthXchange, QuadrigaCX, Trade Satoshi, Upbit, Bittrex, CEX.IO, Bitsane, Gate.io, Kucoin, Zebpay, Graviex, Exrates, Bit-Z and DSX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Gold should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.