GoldFund (CURRENCY:GFUN) traded 16.9% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 13th. During the last seven days, GoldFund has traded 35.5% lower against the US dollar. GoldFund has a total market cap of $513,530.49 and approximately $950.00 worth of GoldFund was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GoldFund token can now be purchased for $0.0033 or 0.00000036 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Dcoin, Coinhub and P2PB2B.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002515 BTC.
- VNDC (VNDC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded up 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Okschain (OKS) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- LHT (LHT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- ZelaaPayAE (ZPAE) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Eureka Coin (ERK) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Martkist (MARTK) traded up 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0275 or 0.00000299 BTC.
GoldFund Token Profile
Buying and Selling GoldFund
GoldFund can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Dcoin, P2PB2B and Coinhub. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoldFund directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoldFund should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GoldFund using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoldFund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoldFund and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.