Veles (CURRENCY:VLS) traded down 12.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 29th. One Veles coin can currently be bought for $0.0655 or 0.00000712 BTC on exchanges. Veles has a market cap of $79,760.65 and approximately $46,781.00 worth of Veles was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Veles has traded down 34.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9,191.53 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $228.53 or 0.02486347 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $225.14 or 0.02449418 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $41.72 or 0.00453912 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00013665 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $63.98 or 0.00696126 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.83 or 0.00063381 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $52.33 or 0.00569315 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00017326 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000025 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 6th, 2018. Veles’ total supply is 1,327,665 coins and its circulating supply is 1,218,284 coins. The official website for Veles is veles.network. Veles’ official Twitter account is @velescore and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Veles Coin Trading
Veles can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Veles directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Veles should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Veles using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Veles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.