PlatinumBAR (CURRENCY:XPTX) traded 22.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on June 29th. Over the last seven days, PlatinumBAR has traded down 27.9% against the US dollar. One PlatinumBAR coin can now be purchased for $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Crex24 and Cryptopia. PlatinumBAR has a market cap of $1,978.51 and $28.00 worth of PlatinumBAR was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
PlatinumBAR Coin Profile
Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 23rd, 2017. PlatinumBAR’s total supply is 2,160,126 coins. The official website for PlatinumBAR is platinumbar.io. PlatinumBAR’s official Twitter account is @platinumbarxptx.
PlatinumBAR Coin Trading
PlatinumBAR can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlatinumBAR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PlatinumBAR should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PlatinumBAR using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PlatinumBAR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlatinumBAR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.