Dero (CURRENCY:DERO) traded 2.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on June 29th. One Dero coin can now be bought for approximately $0.62 or 0.00006728 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Dero has traded up 8.9% against the US dollar. Dero has a market cap of $6.06 million and approximately $689,530.00 worth of Dero was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Fantomcoin (FCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- Dinastycoin (DCY) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Dashcoin (DSH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- Masari (MSR) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000146 BTC.
Dero Coin Profile
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 5th, 2017. Dero’s total supply is 18,400,000 coins and its circulating supply is 9,822,909 coins. Dero’s official Twitter account is @DeroProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. Dero’s official website is dero.io. The official message board for Dero is forum.dero.io. The Reddit community for Dero is /r/DeroProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Dero
Dero can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dero should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.