Silent Notary (CURRENCY:SNTR) traded 0.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. In the last week, Silent Notary has traded up 16.4% against the US dollar. One Silent Notary token can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, Bilaxy, IDEX and YoBit. Silent Notary has a market capitalization of $231,566.00 and approximately $49,275.00 worth of Silent Notary was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002808 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $289.50 or 0.02960598 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010259 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.53 or 0.00230438 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00042202 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0702 or 0.00000718 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.82 or 0.00141353 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002734 BTC.
Silent Notary Profile
Buying and Selling Silent Notary
Silent Notary can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DEx.top, YoBit, DDEX, TOPBTC, Hotbit, Bilaxy and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Silent Notary directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Silent Notary should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Silent Notary using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Silent Notary Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Silent Notary and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.