Apex (CURRENCY:CPX) traded 8.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on January 26th. Apex has a total market cap of $957,639.00 and $12,275.00 worth of Apex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Apex has traded 10.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Apex token can currently be purchased for about $0.0019 or 0.00000022 BTC on exchanges including Bitbns, Bit-Z, Switcheo Network and LBank.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00017730 BTC.
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003426 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005037 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Apex Token Profile
Buying and Selling Apex
Apex can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, LBank, Switcheo Network and Bitbns. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Apex should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Apex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Apex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.