Aeternity (CURRENCY:AE) traded down 5.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on January 19th. In the last seven days, Aeternity has traded up 13.5% against the dollar. One Aeternity token can now be bought for about $0.16 or 0.00001822 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BitMart, Koinex, Gate.io and Crex24. Aeternity has a market cap of $47.08 million and approximately $8.97 million worth of Aeternity was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded up 49.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
- VideoCoin (VID) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000508 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000108 BTC.
Aeternity Token Trading
Aeternity can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Zebpay, Liqui, Mercatox, Crex24, DragonEX, CoinBene, OOOBTC, BitMart, Tokenomy, ZB.COM, LATOKEN, IDAX, HADAX, OTCBTC, FCoin, Koinex, HitBTC, Gate.io, Binance, Bithumb, Radar Relay, OKEx, BigONE and Kyber Network. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aeternity directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeternity should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aeternity using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aeternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeternity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.