Qwertycoin (CURRENCY:QWC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on January 18th. Over the last week, Qwertycoin has traded down 14.2% against the dollar. Qwertycoin has a total market capitalization of $846,949.00 and $924.00 worth of Qwertycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Qwertycoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and BiteBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded up 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 4th, 2018. Qwertycoin’s total supply is 106,123,770,169 coins. The official website for Qwertycoin is qwertycoin.org. The Reddit community for Qwertycoin is /r/QWERTYCOIN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Qwertycoin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Qwertycoin
Qwertycoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and BiteBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qwertycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qwertycoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qwertycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qwertycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qwertycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.