Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded down 10.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on January 16th. Radium has a market capitalization of $1.74 million and approximately $990.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Radium has traded 5.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Radium coin can currently be purchased for about $0.44 or 0.00005101 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Trade By Trade, Upbit and LiteBit.eu.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00022084 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0329 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0474 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Radium Coin Trading
Radium can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade By Trade, LiteBit.eu, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Radium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Radium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Radium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.