Ether-1 (CURRENCY:ETHO) traded down 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on January 16th. During the last seven days, Ether-1 has traded 11% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Ether-1 coin can now be purchased for about $0.0058 or 0.00000067 BTC on exchanges including Graviex, STEX and Mercatox. Ether-1 has a total market capitalization of $117,110.00 and approximately $13,427.00 worth of Ether-1 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005564 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.33 or 0.00038294 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.32 or 0.00314208 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011476 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded up 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- PLANET (PLA) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002340 BTC.
- EURBASE (EBASE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012188 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008288 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 11th, 2018. Ether-1’s total supply is 20,116,372 coins. Ether-1’s official Twitter account is @Ether1Official. The Reddit community for Ether-1 is /r/etho1 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ether-1’s official website is ether1.org.
Ether-1 Coin Trading
Ether-1 can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, Graviex and Mercatox. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether-1 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ether-1 should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ether-1 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ether-1 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether-1 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.