Contents Protocol (CURRENCY:CPT) traded up 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on January 16th. Over the last seven days, Contents Protocol has traded up 8.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Contents Protocol token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0016 or 0.00000018 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Hotbit and Bilaxy. Contents Protocol has a market cap of $5.20 million and $303,520.00 worth of Contents Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.20 or 0.00036885 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $520.33 or 0.05995225 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00027404 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00034913 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002641 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.12 or 0.00128154 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001466 BTC.
Contents Protocol Profile
Buying and Selling Contents Protocol
Contents Protocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Upbit and Bilaxy. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Contents Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Contents Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Contents Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Contents Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Contents Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.