SingularityNET (CURRENCY:AGI) traded 0.6% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on December 11th. One SingularityNET token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0185 or 0.00000255 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance, IDEX, Ethfinex and Liqui. In the last seven days, SingularityNET has traded 11.7% lower against the US dollar. SingularityNET has a total market capitalization of $9.98 million and approximately $149,275.00 worth of SingularityNET was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003078 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00014037 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.89 or 0.00204787 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $95.41 or 0.01312215 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0536 or 0.00000737 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00030278 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.61 or 0.00118386 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
SingularityNET Token Trading
SingularityNET can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, DragonEX, Tidex, Liqui, Ethfinex, Kucoin and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SingularityNET directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SingularityNET should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SingularityNET using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SingularityNET Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularityNET and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.