Request (CURRENCY:REQ) traded down 1.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on December 7th. One Request token can now be bought for approximately $0.0142 or 0.00000187 BTC on popular exchanges including GOPAX, WazirX, Binance and DDEX. Over the last seven days, Request has traded 5.5% lower against the US dollar. Request has a market cap of $11.12 million and $229,440.00 worth of Request was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00037742 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $512.60 or 0.06758710 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00026470 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002129 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Molecular Future (MOF) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00021467 BTC.
Request Token Profile
Buying and Selling Request
Request can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, IDEX, KuCoin, Ethfinex, Coineal, CoinExchange, Bancor Network, Huobi Global, GOPAX, Gate.io, Mercatox, WazirX, Binance, CoinPlace, DDEX, Kyber Network, Bitbns, Koinex and Radar Relay. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Request should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Request using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Request Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.