Hashgard (CURRENCY:GARD) traded down 2.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on December 7th. Hashgard has a market cap of $2.43 million and approximately $613,804.00 worth of Hashgard was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Hashgard token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Hotbit and Gate.io. In the last seven days, Hashgard has traded 4.3% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003009 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013315 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.76 or 0.00208441 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $96.14 or 0.01271622 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00000741 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00027202 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.08 or 0.00120044 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000092 BTC.
Hashgard Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Hashgard Foundation Ltd., is a non-profit organization registered in Singapore that dedicated to promote the development of blockchain technology to the world. In 2018, Hashgard Foundation established the open source public blockchain project Hashgard, as the underlying platform for future digital financial innovation and organizational collaboration, supporting users to conduct research and application development based on this platform, and promote the ecological development of public blockchains.”
Hashgard Token Trading
Hashgard can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Hotbit and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hashgard directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hashgard should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hashgard using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hashgard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hashgard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.