EDC Blockchain (CURRENCY:EDC) traded 2.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 3rd. Over the last week, EDC Blockchain has traded 28.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. EDC Blockchain has a total market capitalization of $21.12 million and $667,012.00 worth of EDC Blockchain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EDC Blockchain coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0079 or 0.00000107 BTC on major exchanges including DigiFinex, Bit-Z, LocalTrade and P2PB2B.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00050449 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.09 or 0.00095823 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0923 or 0.00001248 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0873 or 0.00001180 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.86 or 0.00079208 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 57.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004039 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7,408.66 or 1.00170773 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000473 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 17.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
EDC Blockchain Profile
EDC Blockchain Coin Trading
EDC Blockchain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LocalTrade, Bit-Z, P2PB2B, DDEX and DigiFinex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EDC Blockchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EDC Blockchain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EDC Blockchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EDC Blockchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EDC Blockchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.