BitBall (CURRENCY:BTB) traded up 77.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on November 13th. In the last week, BitBall has traded 119.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. BitBall has a market cap of $236,943.00 and approximately $45,856.00 worth of BitBall was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitBall token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0030 or 0.00000034 BTC on exchanges including BiteBTC and Instant Bitex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00044443 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.84 or 0.00089157 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001229 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 38.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000898 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.09 or 0.00069311 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,807.65 or 1.00230750 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0462 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001545 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “A unique Multipurpose Digital currency with Endless Possibilities and Rewards – Bitball (BTB) ecosystem building bridge between Digital currencies, exchanges & clients all over the world. Our main goals are related to transactions across the globe with a user friendly interface, making it accessible to everyone at every level. Our phase 4 will include building an exchange for goods and services between people all over the world based on #cryptocurrency & Fiat.”
BitBall Token Trading
BitBall can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC and Instant Bitex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBall directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBall should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitBall using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBall Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBall and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.