Hashgard (CURRENCY:GARD) traded down 5.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on October 16th. One Hashgard token can currently be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including Hotbit, IDEX and Gate.io. Over the last seven days, Hashgard has traded 8.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Hashgard has a total market cap of $1.78 million and approximately $181,575.00 worth of Hashgard was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003544 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012524 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $17.66 or 0.00220757 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.04 or 0.01075673 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0620 or 0.00000776 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00028633 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.95 or 0.00086872 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hashgard Foundation Ltd., is a non-profit organization registered in Singapore that dedicated to promote the development of blockchain technology to the world. In 2018, Hashgard Foundation established the open source public blockchain project Hashgard, as the underlying platform for future digital financial innovation and organizational collaboration, supporting users to conduct research and application development based on this platform, and promote the ecological development of public blockchains.”
Hashgard Token Trading
Hashgard can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Hotbit and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hashgard directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hashgard should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hashgard using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hashgard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hashgard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.