Crave (CURRENCY:CRAVE) traded down 2.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 16th. Crave has a market capitalization of $136,055.00 and approximately $117.00 worth of Crave was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Crave coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0061 or 0.00000076 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge, BiteBTC and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, Crave has traded down 9% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded up 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded 23.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0574 or 0.00001417 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded down 50.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0889 or 0.00000836 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 20th, 2015. Crave’s total supply is 22,348,557 coins. The official message board for Crave is forum.crave.cc. The official website for Crave is crave.cc. Crave’s official Twitter account is @CRAVECoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Crave
Crave can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crave directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crave should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Crave using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crave Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crave and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.