Celer Network (CURRENCY:CELR) traded down 7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 16th. Celer Network has a market capitalization of $15.02 million and approximately $5.96 million worth of Celer Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Celer Network token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0046 or 0.00000057 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including TOKOK, Binance, Gate.io and Bilaxy. In the last seven days, Celer Network has traded down 5% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.46 or 0.00043094 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007419 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $479.71 or 0.05979391 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0898 or 0.00001119 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.58 or 0.00044646 BTC.
- BitForex Token (BF) traded 23.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000055 BTC.
Celer Network Profile
Buying and Selling Celer Network
Celer Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TOKOK, Binance, Bilaxy and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Celer Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Celer Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Celer Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Celer Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Celer Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.