Skrumble Network (CURRENCY:SKM) traded 6.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 12th. Skrumble Network has a total market capitalization of $2.44 million and approximately $541,803.00 worth of Skrumble Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Skrumble Network token can currently be purchased for $0.0024 or 0.00000029 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BitMart, Gate.io, LBank and IDEX. In the last seven days, Skrumble Network has traded 3.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003292 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012014 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.77 or 0.00212685 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $88.66 or 0.01061409 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0602 or 0.00000721 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00031265 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.34 or 0.00087872 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Skrumble Network Profile
Skrumble Network Token Trading
Skrumble Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, LBank, Bilaxy, BitMart, Hotbit and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Skrumble Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Skrumble Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Skrumble Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Skrumble Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skrumble Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.