Cream (CURRENCY:CRM) traded down 55.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on October 9th. One Cream coin can now be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptohub, Cryptopia and BiteBTC. Cream has a total market cap of $11,612.00 and $11.00 worth of Cream was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Cream has traded down 62.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $73.58 or 0.00857397 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.96 or 0.00034533 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.23 or 0.00200770 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006352 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.30 or 0.00073415 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002057 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004257 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 4,545.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on July 1st, 2017. Cream’s total supply is 45,108,749 coins. Cream’s official website is creamcoin.com. Cream’s official Twitter account is @creamcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Cream’s official message board is cream.technology.
Cream Coin Trading
Cream can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptohub, BiteBTC and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cream directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cream should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cream using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cream Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cream and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.