Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded 2.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on October 9th. Dogecoin has a total market capitalization of $290.19 million and $41.32 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Dogecoin has traded 2% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Dogecoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0024 or 0.00000028 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, FreiExchange, BX Thailand and LiteBit.eu.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $59.01 or 0.00688575 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011716 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0602 or 0.00000703 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00013799 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000335 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0507 or 0.00000593 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0581 or 0.00000679 BTC.
Buying and Selling Dogecoin
Dogecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Tripe Dice Exchange, Upbit, CoinEx, FreiExchange, Poloniex, HitBTC, Coinbe, BTC Trade UA, Bittylicious, LiteBit.eu, CoinFalcon, CoinEgg, Cryptohub, Tux Exchange, Tidex, C-CEX, Exrates, Stocks.Exchange, YoBit, SouthXchange, Ovis, Bitsane, Cryptopia, BiteBTC, BitFlip, Gate.io, OpenLedger DEX, Koineks, Robinhood, Trade Satoshi, Kraken, Novaexchange, CoinExchange, QBTC, Bitbns, Bits Blockchain, BX Thailand, C-Patex, BCEX, Crex24, Indodax, BtcTrade.im, Bleutrade, Bit-Z, ZB.COM, Sistemkoin, Graviex, Instant Bitex, Bittrex, Fatbtc, Coinsquare, Cryptomate, cfinex, Livecoin, Coindeal and Exmo. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dogecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.