ZCore (CURRENCY:ZCR) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 21st. ZCore has a market capitalization of $350,103.00 and $80.00 worth of ZCore was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZCore coin can now be purchased for about $0.0725 or 0.00000721 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $10.39, $20.33, $13.77 and $24.43. In the last seven days, ZCore has traded 33.4% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded up 97.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000017 BTC.
ZCore Coin Profile
Buying and Selling ZCore
ZCore can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $33.94, $24.43, $13.77, $10.39, $24.68, $50.98, $18.94, $20.33, $51.55, $32.15, $7.50 and $5.60. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZCore should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZCore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.