Giant (CURRENCY:GIC) traded down 6.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on September 21st. One Giant coin can currently be bought for $0.0158 or 0.00000158 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including $11.91, $13.92, $70.83 and $31.10. Over the last week, Giant has traded down 13.9% against the dollar. Giant has a total market cap of $92,651.00 and $1,948.00 worth of Giant was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.18 or 0.00647706 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00019528 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004575 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000267 BTC.
- Crypto Sports (CSPN) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001205 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded up 37.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001255 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded 24.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000184 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded up 37.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000088 BTC.
Giant Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 8th, 2018. Giant’s total supply is 5,996,068 coins and its circulating supply is 5,846,060 coins. The official website for Giant is giantpay.network. The Reddit community for Giant is /r/giantadmin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Giant’s official Twitter account is @giant_coin.
Buying and Selling Giant
Giant can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $24.71, $13.92, $31.10, $20.33, $70.83, $18.98, $33.89, $10.42, $7.59, $50.68, $5.63 and $11.91. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Giant directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Giant should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Giant using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Giant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Giant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.