Kyber Network (CURRENCY:KNC) traded 1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 20th. Over the last seven days, Kyber Network has traded 16.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. Kyber Network has a market cap of $38.13 million and $2.37 million worth of Kyber Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Kyber Network token can currently be bought for about $0.23 or 0.00002228 BTC on exchanges including Poloniex, Bancor Network, Huobi and Zebpay.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002880 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009835 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.25 or 0.00208565 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $122.86 or 0.01205538 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0737 or 0.00000723 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.45 or 0.00092739 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00017586 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00020690 BTC.
Kyber Network Profile
Buying and Selling Kyber Network
Kyber Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Neraex, Bithumb, Kyber Network, AirSwap, Livecoin, DEx.top, Coinone, Kucoin, Coinrail, TDAX, Liqui, GOPAX, Zebpay, IDEX, Bancor Network, ABCC, Poloniex, Mercatox, OTCBTC, COSS, Tidex, Huobi, CPDAX, CoinExchange, Ethfinex, Cryptopia, DragonEX, Coinnest, OKEx and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kyber Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kyber Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Kyber Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kyber Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kyber Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.