Vertcoin (CURRENCY:VTC) traded 2.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on September 19th. Vertcoin has a market capitalization of $15.26 million and approximately $286,767.00 worth of Vertcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Vertcoin has traded down 3.3% against the US dollar. One Vertcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.30 or 0.00002890 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including QBTC, Trade By Trade, Coinroom and CoinEgg.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,278.00 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $221.11 or 0.02150471 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $320.34 or 0.03115620 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $76.49 or 0.00743924 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $76.08 or 0.00740122 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00010649 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.24 or 0.00060648 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $50.41 or 0.00490257 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00009047 BTC.
Buying and Selling Vertcoin
Vertcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitsane, QBTC, Trade By Trade, Bittrex, SouthXchange, Bleutrade, CryptoBridge, YoBit, Upbit, LiteBit.eu, Poloniex, Bittylicious, CoinEgg and Coinroom. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vertcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Vertcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Vertcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Vertcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vertcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.