The Abyss (CURRENCY:ABYSS) traded down 4.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 19th. One The Abyss token can now be purchased for $0.0101 or 0.00000131 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Ethfinex, Sistemkoin, Hotbit and YoBit. The Abyss has a market cap of $2.30 million and approximately $341,895.00 worth of The Abyss was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, The Abyss has traded 19.7% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00040044 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $537.17 or 0.05223035 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0397 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0313 or 0.00000304 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000263 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001126 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000090 BTC.
The Abyss Token Profile
The Abyss Token Trading
The Abyss can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, IDEX, BitForex, DDEX, Sistemkoin, LATOKEN, CoinBene, Bilaxy, Indodax, Hotbit, HitBTC, Ethfinex and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as The Abyss directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire The Abyss should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase The Abyss using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for The Abyss Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for The Abyss and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.