SingularDTV (CURRENCY:SNGLS) traded 1.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on September 19th. One SingularDTV token can now be purchased for about $0.0084 or 0.00000082 BTC on popular exchanges including Liqui, OKEx, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Livecoin. SingularDTV has a market cap of $5.05 million and $1.14 million worth of SingularDTV was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, SingularDTV has traded 23.9% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002946 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009807 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $21.60 or 0.00210461 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $122.73 or 0.01196072 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00000783 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.77 or 0.00095186 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00018336 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded up 31% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00020240 BTC.
SingularDTV Token Profile
Buying and Selling SingularDTV
SingularDTV can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Liqui, OKEx, Binance, HitBTC, Braziliex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), ChaoEX and Ethfinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SingularDTV directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SingularDTV should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SingularDTV using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SingularDTV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularDTV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.