Request Network (CURRENCY:REQ) traded 2.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 19th. In the last seven days, Request Network has traded 3% lower against the US dollar. Request Network has a total market capitalization of $15.89 million and approximately $253,015.00 worth of Request Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Request Network token can now be purchased for about $0.0218 or 0.00000561 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, WazirX, COSS and Bancor Network.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003041 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009973 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $21.29 or 0.00211609 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $121.82 or 0.01210962 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0824 or 0.00000819 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.80 or 0.00097398 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00018730 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 41.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00020616 BTC.
Request Network Profile
Request Network Token Trading
Request Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, CoinExchange, Mercatox, IDEX, GOPAX, Radar Relay, Kyber Network, Binance, DDEX, Koinex, COSS, OKEx, Bitbns, Kucoin, Liqui, WazirX, Huobi, Ethfinex and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Request Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Request Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Request Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.