Pascal (CURRENCY:PASC) traded 5% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on September 19th. In the last week, Pascal has traded up 49.4% against the US dollar. One Pascal coin can now be bought for about $0.15 or 0.00001484 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CHAOEX, Poloniex and TOKOK. Pascal has a market cap of $4.29 million and approximately $160,618.00 worth of Pascal was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002906 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009759 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $21.60 or 0.00210199 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $126.75 or 0.01233704 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0792 or 0.00000771 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00040166 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002871 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.71 or 0.00094533 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Average block time – 5 minutes 288 blocks per day105,120 blocks per yearNote: Average is an estimation, due to internal adjusting mechanism, real average time is a value between 4 and 5 minutes, having a range of 288-360 blocks/day or 105,120-131,400 blocks/yearPascal Coin use's 4 decimal values: ex. 15.1234 (15.12345 is not a valid value) Initial reward per mined block is 100.0000 Pascal Coins per block.This value will be divided by 2 every 420,480 blocks (average 4 years), so the next cycle reward will be 50.0000, 25.0000, etc. … until reaching 1.0000 Pascal Coin per block.The minimum reward will be 1.0000 Pascal Coin. After block 2,943,360 (avg 32 years) the block reward will remain a constant 1.0000Pascal Coin uses self-creating accounts. Each block produces 5 accounts3 operation types can be done with Pascal Coin: Transaction 1 to 1: A single and simple transaction, from one account to another account.Change Account key: Change Public/Private key of an account.Recover funds: Explained on the White Paper. This is to prevent lost keys/lost coins inside the Pascal Coin blockchain. This operation can only be done by miners when mining.Recover funds can only be executed after 420,480 blocks when no operations occur in an account (approx 4 years)In order to easily operate with Accounts, each account has 2 extra verification numbers. Account “0” -> “0-10″Account “1” -> “1-22″Account “12345” -> “12345-54″Cryptographic keys (elliptic curve keys) used by Pascal Coin can be one of: secp256k1 (like bitcoin)secp384r1secp283k1secp521r1See “SEC 2: Recommended Elliptic Curve Domain Parameters:” [http://www.secg.org/SEC2-Ver-1.0.pdf]Genesis block was created on August 11 2016 This coin has NO PREMINE. All coins have been distributed to miners from block 0.Note: Current blockchain version is 1. The Pascal technical's can only change with a blockchain version upgrade”
Pascal Coin Trading
Pascal can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CHAOEX, TOKOK and Poloniex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pascal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pascal should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pascal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pascal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pascal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.