Pascal Coin (CURRENCY:PASC) traded up 9.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 19th. Over the last seven days, Pascal Coin has traded 3.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Pascal Coin has a total market capitalization of $2.91 million and $108,258.00 worth of Pascal Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pascal Coin coin can currently be bought for $0.10 or 0.00001004 BTC on major exchanges including Poloniex and QBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003012 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009984 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.45 or 0.00213316 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $122.14 or 0.01214583 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0819 or 0.00000814 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.78 or 0.00097211 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00018724 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00020574 BTC.
Pascal Coin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Average block time – 5 minutes 288 blocks per day105,120 blocks per yearNote: Average is an estimation, due to internal adjusting mechanism, real average time is a value between 4 and 5 minutes, having a range of 288-360 blocks/day or 105,120-131,400 blocks/yearPascal Coin use's 4 decimal values: ex. 15.1234 (15.12345 is not a valid value) Initial reward per mined block is 100.0000 Pascal Coins per block.This value will be divided by 2 every 420,480 blocks (average 4 years), so the next cycle reward will be 50.0000, 25.0000, etc. … until reaching 1.0000 Pascal Coin per block.The minimum reward will be 1.0000 Pascal Coin. After block 2,943,360 (avg 32 years) the block reward will remain a constant 1.0000Pascal Coin uses self-creating accounts. Each block produces 5 accounts3 operation types can be done with Pascal Coin: Transaction 1 to 1: A single and simple transaction, from one account to another account.Change Account key: Change Public/Private key of an account.Recover funds: Explained on the White Paper. This is to prevent lost keys/lost coins inside the Pascal Coin blockchain. This operation can only be done by miners when mining.Recover funds can only be executed after 420,480 blocks when no operations occur in an account (approx 4 years)In order to easily operate with Accounts, each account has 2 extra verification numbers. Account “0” -> “0-10″Account “1” -> “1-22″Account “12345” -> “12345-54″Cryptographic keys (elliptic curve keys) used by Pascal Coin can be one of: secp256k1 (like bitcoin)secp384r1secp283k1secp521r1See “SEC 2: Recommended Elliptic Curve Domain Parameters:” [http://www.secg.org/SEC2-Ver-1.0.pdf]Genesis block was created on August 11 2016 This coin has NO PREMINE. All coins have been distributed to miners from block 0.Note: Current blockchain version is 1. The Pascal technical's can only change with a blockchain version upgrade”
Pascal Coin Coin Trading
Pascal Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: QBTC and Poloniex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pascal Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pascal Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pascal Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pascal Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pascal Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.