Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded down 6.8% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 19th. Lisk has a total market cap of $116.91 million and $2.24 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Lisk has traded 2.3% higher against the US dollar. One Lisk coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.97 or 0.00009794 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Cryptopia, Coindeal and Bit-Z.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00021554 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00010714 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.56 or 0.00045951 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004783 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00010363 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0675 or 0.00000680 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 33.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000025 BTC.
Lisk Coin Profile
Lisk Coin Trading
Lisk can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitBay, Bit-Z, Gate.io, Cryptopia, Bittrex, ChaoEX, Huobi, Livecoin, Bitbns, YoBit, HitBTC, OKEx, LiteBit.eu, Coindeal, Coinbe, Poloniex, Coinroom, COSS, Exrates, Upbit, CoinEgg and Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lisk should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lisk using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.