Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded 1.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 19th. In the last seven days, Kin has traded up 1.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Kin token can currently be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), HitBTC, CoinFalcon and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. Kin has a total market cap of $9.83 million and approximately $1.40 million worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002997 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009985 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $21.40 or 0.00212785 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $121.84 or 0.01211609 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0819 or 0.00000815 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.74 or 0.00096908 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00018640 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded up 41.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00020616 BTC.
Buying and Selling Kin
Kin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, OTCBTC, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, IDEX, COSS, Fatbtc, CoinFalcon, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), DDEX, Bancor Network, YoBit, Allbit, HitBTC and Stellarport. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Kin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.