EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded down 6.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on September 19th. EOS has a total market cap of $3.62 billion and $2.16 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, EOS has traded up 4.5% against the dollar. One EOS coin can currently be purchased for approximately $3.89 or 0.00039173 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, Fatbtc, Coinbe and Coinrail.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002221 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001285 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded down 20.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
EOS Coin Trading
EOS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Bilaxy, Bit-Z, OEX, GOPAX, Huobi, C2CX, YoBit, IDCM, QBTC, Coinsuper, DigiFinex, ChaoEX, Exmo, Binance, TOPBTC, Instant Bitex, Fatbtc, ZB.COM, BitMart, Bitfinex, Poloniex, Bithumb, CPDAX, Bibox, Livecoin, Kraken, CoinBene, Cryptopia, Coinrail, Koinex, Upbit, Mercatox, Rfinex, Kuna, OpenLedger DEX, RightBTC, Neraex, CoinExchange, DOBI trade, Vebitcoin, Exrates, LBank, Cobinhood, IDAX, OKEx, Liqui, OTCBTC, BtcTrade.im, Hotbit, DragonEX, COSS, Coinone, BigONE, BCEX, Coindeal, ABCC, CoinTiger, Tidex, WazirX, Cryptomate, Tidebit, Coinbe, BitFlip, CoinEx, Zebpay, Bitbns, EXX, HitBTC, Gate.io and Ovis. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.