DigixDAO (CURRENCY:DGD) traded 0.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 19th. DigixDAO has a total market cap of $29.86 million and $1.11 million worth of DigixDAO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DigixDAO token can now be purchased for $14.93 or 0.00148361 BTC on major exchanges including Liqui, Bitbns, BigONE and AirSwap. During the last week, DigixDAO has traded up 9.7% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003041 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009973 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $21.29 or 0.00211609 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $121.82 or 0.01210962 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0824 or 0.00000819 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00011007 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.80 or 0.00097398 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00018730 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
DigixDAO Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The DAO token is built on ethereum. The ICO – or initial coin offering – raised $5.5million to acquire the 85% of the DGD tokens. “
DigixDAO Token Trading
DigixDAO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AirSwap, Liqui, IDEX, Binance, Cobinhood, HitBTC, Huobi, BigONE, Bitbns, Bancor Network, Gate.io, OKEx, Radar Relay and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigixDAO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigixDAO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DigixDAO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigixDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigixDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.