Litecoin Plus (CURRENCY:LCP) traded 1.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 17th. Over the last seven days, Litecoin Plus has traded 20.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Litecoin Plus has a market cap of $122,217.00 and $600.00 worth of Litecoin Plus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Litecoin Plus coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0486 or 0.00000474 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $25,530.85 or 2.49017213 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0485 or 0.00000475 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00022448 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0940 or 0.00000918 BTC.
Litecoin Plus Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 8th, 2017. Litecoin Plus’ total supply is 2,514,056 coins. The official website for Litecoin Plus is litecoinplus.co. Litecoin Plus’ official Twitter account is @Media_LCP.
Litecoin Plus Coin Trading
Litecoin Plus can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Plus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Plus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Litecoin Plus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Plus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Plus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.