NOIA Network (CURRENCY:NOIA) traded 10.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. One NOIA Network token can currently be bought for about $0.0321 or 0.00000312 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including KuCoin and Hotbit. During the last seven days, NOIA Network has traded down 9.3% against the US dollar. NOIA Network has a total market cap of $1.56 million and $675,478.00 worth of NOIA Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00039218 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $470.79 or 0.04583516 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0389 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0303 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001076 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000087 BTC.
About NOIA Network
NOIA Network Token Trading
NOIA Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: KuCoin and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NOIA Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NOIA Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NOIA Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NOIA Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NOIA Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.