Absolute (CURRENCY:ABS) traded up 19.9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on September 16th. Absolute has a market capitalization of $43,511.00 and $2,243.00 worth of Absolute was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Absolute coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0034 or 0.00000033 BTC on exchanges including Graviex and STEX. During the last week, Absolute has traded 33.5% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $93.28 or 0.00908193 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.33 or 0.00032392 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.99 or 0.00214052 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0556 or 0.00000541 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00005810 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001995 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003371 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 22.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002541 BTC.
Absolute Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 4th, 2018. Absolute’s total supply is 13,356,708 coins and its circulating supply is 12,824,188 coins. The official message board for Absolute is forum.absolutecoin.net. Absolute’s official Twitter account is @Absolute_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Absolute is /r/absolutecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Absolute’s official website is www.absolutecoin.net.
Buying and Selling Absolute
Absolute can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Graviex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Absolute directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Absolute should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Absolute using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Absolute Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Absolute and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.