StableUSD (CURRENCY:USDS) traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on September 15th. In the last seven days, StableUSD has traded down 0.1% against the US dollar. One StableUSD token can now be purchased for $1.00 or 0.00009659 BTC on major exchanges including Binance and Bittrex. StableUSD has a market capitalization of $3.74 million and approximately $84,991.00 worth of StableUSD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002538 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009694 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $20.70 or 0.00199636 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $120.35 or 0.01160957 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0586 or 0.00000566 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000151 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.14 or 0.00088182 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00015698 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. StableUSD’s official website is www.stably.io. The official message board for StableUSD is medium.com/stably-blog.
StableUSD Token Trading
StableUSD can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as StableUSD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire StableUSD should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy StableUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for StableUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StableUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.