LiteDoge (CURRENCY:LDOGE) traded down 0.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 14th. Over the last week, LiteDoge has traded up 22.5% against the US dollar. LiteDoge has a market cap of $209,208.00 and $1.00 worth of LiteDoge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One LiteDoge coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25,810.33 or 2.49938071 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0587 or 0.00000569 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0516 or 0.00000497 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00024024 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Abjcoin (ABJ) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000119 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 11th, 2015. LiteDoge’s total supply is 16,401,970,992 coins. LiteDoge’s official Twitter account is @litedoge and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for LiteDoge is /r/litedoge and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LiteDoge’s official website is www.ldoge.tech.
LiteDoge Coin Trading
LiteDoge can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteDoge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteDoge should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LiteDoge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiteDoge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteDoge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.