Creativecoin (CURRENCY:CREA) traded up 2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 15th. Creativecoin has a market capitalization of $385,618.00 and approximately $1,810.00 worth of Creativecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Creativecoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, Creativecoin has traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000012 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 15th, 2017. Creativecoin’s total supply is 17,197,030 coins. The Reddit community for Creativecoin is /r/Creativechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Creativecoin’s official Twitter account is @Creative_Chain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Creativecoin is www.creativechain.org.
Buying and Selling Creativecoin
Creativecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Creativecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Creativecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Creativecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Creativecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creativecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.