EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded down 0% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. EOS has a total market cap of $3.47 billion and approximately $1.37 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, EOS has traded up 14.7% against the dollar. One EOS coin can currently be bought for $3.72 or 0.00036215 BTC on popular exchanges including C2CX, CoinBene, Liqui and DigiFinex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002267 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000973 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 88.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000279 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
EOS Coin Profile
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Bitbns, Instant Bitex, TOPBTC, OTCBTC, ABCC, CoinEx, Fatbtc, Kucoin, Mercatox, DragonEX, Neraex, ChaoEX, CoinBene, C2CX, Cobinhood, ZB.COM, Exmo, DigiFinex, Tidebit, Bitfinex, YoBit, Coindeal, Zebpay, Bit-Z, BitMart, Huobi, LBank, Ovis, IDCM, QBTC, Hotbit, Coinone, BCEX, Coinbe, WazirX, COSS, Cryptopia, Coinrail, OEX, BigONE, BitFlip, CoinTiger, BtcTrade.im, OKEx, Bithumb, Coinsuper, CoinExchange, Bibox, RightBTC, Binance, EXX, Tidex, Upbit, OpenLedger DEX, DOBI trade, Gate.io, Livecoin, IDAX, Kuna, Rfinex, HitBTC, CPDAX, Poloniex, Bilaxy, GOPAX, Kraken, Koinex, Exrates, Cryptomate and Vebitcoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.