ZCore (CURRENCY:ZCR) traded 10% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 11th. ZCore has a total market capitalization of $196,868.00 and approximately $2,672.00 worth of ZCore was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZCore coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0414 or 0.00000410 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $7.50, $10.39, $50.98 and $5.60. During the last week, ZCore has traded down 31.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000018 BTC.
Buying and Selling ZCore
ZCore can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $24.68, $20.33, $24.43, $32.15, $10.39, $33.94, $7.50, $18.94, $13.77, $50.98, $5.60 and $51.55. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZCore should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZCore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.